Saturday, December 31, 2011

I disagree, with civility.

I disagree, with civility.

But you see your argument has been
anything but civil--


Precisely as I said,
I disagree with it,
in no uncertain terms
and I am anything but
a civilian, a citizen
of a civil society,
I am a wild denizen rather
of the tumult
of the Earth, a formless
creature beholden to nothing
but exuberance, joy, liveliness,
I wander in fierce destitution and timelessness
and the Walls of Legality and Process are Jericho's
to my thunderous horn,
I marching, them falling,
forever in vitro  in transito  in lumino
and riding a white-hot bolt called
wind of momentary life and so
you see
I do not disagree as one incorporated
with civility,
but as one imbued
with all that civility lacks
and desires.

No comments:

About Me

All poetry is supposed to be instructive but in an unnoticeable manner; it is supposed to make us aware of what it would be valuable to instruct ourselves in; we must deduce the lesson on our own, just as with life. -Goethe